National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the San Andreas fault in the Parkfield 7.5-minute quadrangle, Monterey and Fresno Counties, California
Author(s): Sims, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2115
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 52' 30" N (35.8750)
- East Longitude: 120° 22' 30" W (-120.3750)
- West Longitude: 120° 30' 0" W (-120.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.