National Geologic Map Database
Title: Quaternary stratigraphic, hydrologic, and climatic history of the Great Basin, with emphasis on Lakes Lahontan, Bonneville, and Tecopa
Author(s): Morrison, R.B.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Geology of North America v.K-2 [Chapter 10]
Larger Work: Quaternary nonglacial geology: conterminous U.S.
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:5,130,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 20' 0" N (43.3333)
- South Latitude: 33° 30' 0" N (33.5000)
- East Longitude: 111° 5' 0" W (-111.0833)
- West Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.