National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surface-subsurface correlations of the Mesaverde Group and associated Upper Cretaceous formations, Rock Springs, Wyoming, to Mount Harris, Colorado
Author(s): Roehler, H.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1937
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:909,090
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 36' 0" N (41.6000)
- South Latitude: 40° 27' 43" N (40.4619)
- East Longitude: 107° 5' 0" W (-107.0833)
- West Longitude: 109° 14' 30" W (-109.2417)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.