National Geologic Map Database
Title: Rocks of Permian (?) age in the Colorado River Valley, north central Texas
Author(s): Moore, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-80
- Publication Date: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 52' 30" N (31.8750)
- South Latitude: 31° 22' 30" N (31.3750)
- East Longitude: 99° 15' 0" W (-99.2500)
- West Longitude: 100° 0' 0" W (-100.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.