National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Upper Mississippian rocks above the Tuscumbia limestone in northern Alabama and northeastern Mississippi
Author(s): Welch, S.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-58
- Publication Date: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:775,873
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- East Longitude: 86° 30' 0" W (-86.5000)
- West Longitude: 88° 27' 30" W (-88.4583)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.