National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The stratigraphy of the Perrysburg formation of Late Devonian age in western and west-central New York
Author(s): Pepper, J.F., and de Witt, Wallace, Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-45
- Publication Date: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:316,800
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 77° 0' 0" W (-77.0000)
- West Longitude: 79° 45' 0" W (-79.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.