National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of pre-Tertiary rocks in the northern part of Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Author(s): Ruppel, E.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 729-A
Larger Work: Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 3' 23" N (45.0564)
- South Latitude: 44° 51' 51" N (44.8642)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.