National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology and petrology of Mauna Kea Volcano, Hawaii - a study of postshield volcanism
Author(s): Wolfe, E.W., Wise, W.S., and Dalrymple, G.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1557
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 20° 7' 30" N (20.1250)
- South Latitude: 19° 37' 30" N (19.6250)
- East Longitude: 155° 4' 0" W (-155.0667)
- West Longitude: 155° 51' 0" W (-155.8500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.