National Geologic Map Database
Title: Rock units of the Precambrian basement in Colorado
Author(s): Tweto, Ogden
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1321-A
Larger Work: Geology of the Precambrian basement of Colorado
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 40" W (-102.0444)
- West Longitude: 109° 3' 0" W (-109.0500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.