National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and microfaunas of the Oquirrh Group in the southern East Tintic Mountains, Utah
Author(s): Morris, H.T., Douglass, R.C., and Kopf, R.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1025
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:47,620
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- South Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 7' 30" W (-112.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.