National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock Geologic Map of the Sussex County, New Jersey Portions of the Culvers Gap and Lake Maskenozha Quadrangles
Author(s): Monteverde, D.H.
Publishing Organization: New Jersey Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Map Series GMS 92-1
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- South Latitude: 41° 7' 30" N (41.1250)
- East Longitude: 74° 45' 0" W (-74.7500)
- West Longitude: 75° 0' 0" W (-75.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.