National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geography and geology of a portion of southwestern Wyoming with special reference to coal and oil
Author(s): Veatch, A.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 56
- Publication Date: 1907
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 24' 0" W (-110.4000)
- West Longitude: 111° 5' 0" W (-111.0833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.