National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the uppermost Triassic and Jurassic rocks of the Navajo country
Author(s): Harshbarger, J.W., Repenning, C.A., and Irwin, J.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 291
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 20' 0" N (37.3333)
- South Latitude: 35° 15' 0" N (35.2500)
- East Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
- West Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.