National Geologic Map Database
Title: Petrography of the island of Hawaii
Author(s): MacDonald, G.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 214-D
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1947-49
- Publication Date: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:319,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 20° 17' 0" N (20.2833)
- South Latitude: 18° 55' 0" N (18.9167)
- East Longitude: 154° 47' 0" W (-154.7833)
- West Longitude: 156° 4' 0" W (-156.0667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.