National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology and ore deposits of the Bisbee quadrangle, Arizona
Author(s): Ransome, F.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 21
- Publication Date: 1904
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 30' 0" N (31.5000)
- South Latitude: 31° 20' 0" N (31.3333)
- East Longitude: 109° 45' 0" W (-109.7500)
- West Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.