National Geologic Map Database
Title: Oil and gas possibilities of the plains adjacent to the Little Rocky Mountains, Montana
Author(s): Knechtel, M.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-4
- Publication Date: 1944
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 59' 13" N (47.9870)
- South Latitude: 47° 48' 18" N (47.8050)
- East Longitude: 108° 19' 59" W (-108.3330)
- West Longitude: 108° 47' 31" W (-108.7920)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.