National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of the West Canyon, Lake Point, and Bannock Peak Limestones (Upper Mississippian to Middle Pennsylvanian), basal formations of the Oquirrh Group, northern Utah and southeastern Idaho
Author(s): Davis, L.E., Webster, G.D., and Dyman, T.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2088
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,860,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 40' 59" N (39.6830)
- East Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.