National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Devonian black shales and associated rocks in the Appalachian basin
Author(s): de Witt, Wallace, Jr., Roen, J.B., and Wallace, L.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1909-B
Larger Work: Petroleum geology of the Devonian and Mississippian black shale of eastern North America
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 74° 0' 0" W (-74.0000)
- West Longitude: 86° 0' 0" W (-86.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Big Stone Gap,
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.