National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Silurian rocks in Shawangunk Mountain, southeastern New York, including a historical review of nomenclature
Author(s): Epstein, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1839-L
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins - Appalachian basin
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:375,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 49' 59" N (42.8330)
- South Latitude: 42° 15' 0" N (42.2500)
- East Longitude: 74° 0' 0" W (-74.0000)
- West Longitude: 74° 45' 0" W (-74.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.