National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Frontier Formation and associated rocks of northeastern Utah and northwestern Colorado
Author(s): Molenaar, C.M., and Wilson, B.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1787-M
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins, Uinta and Piceance basins
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:2,900,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 49' 59" W (-108.8330)
- West Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.