National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Mississippian system, south-central Colorado and north-central New Mexico
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K., Mamet, B.L., and Repetski, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1787-EE
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins, Uinta and Piceance basins
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:7,600,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.