National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic nomenclature of the central Santa Monica Mountains, Los Angeles County, California, with a section on age of the Conejo volcanics
Author(s): Yerkes, R.F., Campbell, R.H., and Turner, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1457-E
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:12,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 9' 18" N (34.1550)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 34' 0" W (-118.5667)
- West Longitude: 118° 56' 53" W (-118.9481)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.