National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Iyanbito Member (a new stratigraphic unit) of the Jurassic Entrada Sandstone, Gallup - Grants area, New Mexico
Author(s): Green, M.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1395-D
Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:617,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 33' 22" N (35.5560)
- South Latitude: 35° 11' 35" N (35.1930)
- East Longitude: 107° 45' 25" W (-107.7570)
- West Longitude: 108° 40' 30" W (-108.6750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.