National Geologic Map Database
Title: Tertiary volcanic stratigraphy in the Powderhorn - Black Canyon region, Gunnison and Montrose Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Olson, J.C., Hedlund, D.C., and Hansen, W.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1251-C
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1967
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- South Latitude: 38° 7' 30" N (38.1250)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 37' 30" W (-107.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.