National Geologic Map Database
Title: Tertiary geology of the Beaver Rim area, Fremont and Natrona Counties, Wyoming
Author(s): Van Houten, F.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1164
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 50' 24" N (42.8400)
- South Latitude: 42° 31' 26" N (42.5240)
- East Longitude: 107° 25' 1" W (-107.4170)
- West Longitude: 108° 18' 14" W (-108.3040)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.