National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral deposits of the St. Regis - Superior area, Mineral County, Montana
Author(s): Campbell, A.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1082-I
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1958
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 22' 1" N (47.3670)
- South Latitude: 47° 1' 59" N (47.0330)
- East Longitude: 114° 45' 0" W (-114.7500)
- West Longitude: 115° 8' 13" W (-115.1370)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.