National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Little Rocky Mountains and encircling foothills, Montana
Author(s): Knechtel, M.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1072-N
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1957
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 9' 36" N (48.1600)
- South Latitude: 47° 48' 0" N (47.8000)
- East Longitude: 108° 14' 13" W (-108.2370)
- West Longitude: 108° 49' 41" W (-108.8280)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.