National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Baxter Basin gas field, Sweetwater County, Wyoming
Author(s): Sears, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 781
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology (short papers and preliminary reports) 1925, part II - mineral fuels
- Publication Date: 1926
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 31' 37" N (41.5270)
- South Latitude: 41° 19' 52" N (41.3310)
- East Longitude: 108° 57' 50" W (-108.9640)
- West Longitude: 109° 10' 16" W (-109.1710)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.