National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Taylorsville region, California
Author(s): Diller, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 353
- Publication Date: 1908
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
- West Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.