National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, Dallas sheet (revised 1987)
Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Shell Oil Co., Humble Oil and Refining Co., Dallas Geological Society, Fort Worth Geological Society, McGowen, J.H., Proctor, C.V., Haenggi, W.T, Reaser, D.F, Cordell, R.J., Wermund, E.G., Laury, R.L., Nolte, W.J., Hendricks, Leo, and Heuer, Edward
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 13
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 96° 0' 0" W (-96.0000)
- West Longitude: 98° 0' 0" W (-98.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.