National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Oklahoma
Author(s): Miser, H.D., Oakes, M.C., Ham, W.E., Huffman, G.G., Branson, C.C., Chase, G.W., McKinley, M.E., Warren, J.H., Harris, R.L., Ford, D.H., and Fishburn, D.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Publication Date: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 33° 7' 5" N (33.1180)
- East Longitude: 94° 26' 6" W (-94.4350)
- West Longitude: 103° 0' 0" W (-103.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.