National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic atlas of Texas, Texarkana sheet (reprinted 1979 with base revised)
Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Humble Oil and Refining Co., Shell Oil Co., Pan American Petroleum Corp., Arkansas Geological and Conservation Commission, Oklahoma Geological Survey, McCallum, H.D., Wendlandt, E.A., Burford, S.O., Gibson, D.T., and Eaton, R.W.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 33
- Publication Date: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- South Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- East Longitude: 94° 0' 0" W (-94.0000)
- West Longitude: 96° 0' 0" W (-96.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
View product summary
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.