National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic framework of Cambrian and Ordovician rocks in the central Appalachian basin from Fayette County, Ohio, to Botetourt County, Virginia
Author(s): Ryder, R.T., Repetski, J.E., and Harris, A.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2495
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:530,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 40' 1" N (39.6670)
- South Latitude: 37° 19' 59" N (37.3330)
- East Longitude: 79° 40' 59" W (-79.6830)
- West Longitude: 83° 28' 1" W (-83.4670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.