National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic and time-stratigraphic cross sections: a north-south transect from near the Uinta Mountain axis across the Basin and Range transition zone to the western margin of the San Rafael Swell, Utah
Author(s): Sprinkel, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2184-D
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 7' 59" N (41.1330)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 49' 59" W (-110.8330)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse