- Title:Abstract of report on the geology of the Eureka district
- Author(s): Hague, Arnold
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Annual Report 3 [p. 241-290]
- Larger Work: Powell, J.W., Third annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1881-1882
- Publication Date: 1883
- Map Scale: 1:86,400
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 35' 45" N (39.5958)
- South Latitude: 39° 18' 17" N (39.3047)
- East Longitude: 115° 49' 15" W (-115.8208)
- West Longitude: 116° 8' 48" W (-116.1467)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.