- Title:Conodont-based determination of the Silurian-Devonian boundary in the Valley and Ridge province, northern and central Appalachians
- Author(s): Denkler, K.E., and Harris, A.G.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1837-B [p. B1-B13]
- Larger Work: Sando, W.J., ed., Shorter contributions to paleontology and stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:3,463,643
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 49' 35" N (42.8264)
- South Latitude: 37° 24' 49" N (37.4136)
- East Longitude: 73° 14' 11" W (-73.2364)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 5" W (-80.5181)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.