- Title:Stratigraphic and depositional analysis of the Moenkopi Formation, southeastern Utah
- Author(s): Blakey, R.C.
- Publishing Organization: Utah Geological and Mineralogical Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin no. 104 [81 p.]
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:1,267,200
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 16' 40" N (39.2778)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 53" N (36.9980)
- East Longitude: 109° 2' 28" W (-109.0411)
- West Longitude: 111° 31' 30" W (-111.5250)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Black Dragon, Chinle, Cottonwood Draw, Gooseneck, Hideout Canyon, Hoskinnini, Island of Sky, Kaibab, Moenkopi, Moody Canyon, North Wash, Sinbad, Steer Mesa, Torrey, White Rim, Wickiup
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.