- Title:Origin of the large springs and their alcoves along the Snake River in southern Idaho
- Author(s): Stearns, H.T.
- Publishing Organization: University of Chicago Press
- Series and Number: Journal of Geology v. 44, no. 4 [p. 429-450]
- Publication Date: 1936
- Map Scale: 1:357,966
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 53' 39" N (42.8942)
- South Latitude: 42° 34' 8" N (42.5690)
- East Longitude: 114° 18' 54" W (-114.3149)
- West Longitude: 114° 56' 22" W (-114.9395)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
American Falls, Banbury, Bliss, Burley, Cedar Butte, Eagle Rock, Hagerman, Madson, Malad, Massacre, McKinney, Minidoka, Neeley, Pillar Falls, Raft, Rockland Valley, Sand Springs, Shoshone Falls, Thousand Springs, Wendell Grade
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.