- Title:K-bentonites and graptolite biostratigraphy in the Middle Ordovician of New York State and Quebec; a new chronostratigraphic model
- Author(s): Goldman, Daniel, Mitchell, C.E., Bergstrom, S.M., Delano, J.W., and Tice, Steven
- Publishing Organization: Society for Sedimentary Geology, SEPM
- Series and Number: Palaios v. 9, no. 2 [p. 124-143]
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,923,077
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 16' 18" N (43.2716)
- South Latitude: 42° 50' 40" N (42.8445)
- East Longitude: 74° 13' 7" W (-74.2185)
- West Longitude: 75° 9' 32" W (-75.1589)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.