- Title:Revised Triassic stratigraphy in the Tucumcari basin, east-central New Mexico
- Author(s): Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Larger Work: Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P., eds., Dawn of the age of dinosaurs in the American southwest
- Publication Date: 1989
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 1" N (37.0003)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 57" N (31.3325)
- East Longitude: 103° 0' 6" W (-103.0017)
- West Longitude: 109° 2' 58" W (-109.0494)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Anton Chico, Bull Canyon, Chinle, Cuervo, Dockum, Garita Creek, Los Esteros, Moenkopi, Redonda, Santa Rosa, Trujillo
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.