- Title:Moenkopi and Chinle formations of Black Mesa and adjacent areas
- Author(s): Akers, J.P., Cooley, M.E., and Repenning, C.A.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
- Series and Number: Guidebook no. 9 [p. 88-94]
- Larger Work: Anderson, R.Y., and Harshbarger, J.W., eds., Guidebook of the Black Mesa basin [northeastern Arizona]
- Publication Date: 1958
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 15" N (37.0042)
- South Latitude: 33° 28' 32" N (33.4756)
- East Longitude: 109° 2' 43" W (-109.0453)
- West Longitude: 110° 45' 3" W (-110.7508)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.