- Title:New stratigraphic names for early Pleistocene deposits in southwestern Kansas
- Author(s): Hibbard, C.W.
- Publishing Organization: American Journal of Science
- Series and Number: American Journal of Science v. 256, no. 1 [p. 54-59]
- Publication Date: 1958
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 18' 0" N (37.3001)
- South Latitude: 37° 9' 17" N (37.1547)
- East Longitude: 100° 25' 1" W (-100.4170)
- West Longitude: 100° 31' 34" W (-100.5262)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Angell, Atchison, Atwater, Ballard, Bignell, Crooked Creek, Fullerton, Grand Island, Holdrege, Kingsdown, Loveland, Meade, Missler, Pearlette, Peoria, Sanborn, Stump Arroyo, Vanhem
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.