- Title:About the geologic map in the National Atlas of the United States of America [See Availability for related products]
- Author(s): Reed, J.C., and Bush, C.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Circular 1300
- Publication Date: 2007
- Map Scale: 1:7,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 71° 25' 0" N (71.4167)
- South Latitude: 18° 54' 30" N (18.9083)
- East Longitude: 66° 56' 0" W (-66.9333)
- West Longitude: 172° 25' 0" E (172.4167)
- Links and Downloads:
- Product summaries for maps and reports related to this publication:
- 1. Geology
- Publication Format:Digital
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.