- Title:Geologic map of the Chico quadrangle [See Availability for related products]
- Author(s): Saucedo, G.J., and Wagner, D.L.
- Publishing Organization: California Division of Mines and Geology
- Series and Number: Regional Geologic Map 7A
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
- West Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- Product summaries for maps and reports in this publication:
- 1: Map showing recency of faulting in the Chico quadrangle, California, 1:250,000
- 2: Location map of rock samples dated radiometrically, Chico quadrangle, California, 1:250,000
- 3: Radiometric ages of rocks in the Chico quadrangle, California, scale 1:250,000
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Publication Order No.:RGM 007A
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.