- Title:Geology of a part of northwestern Mora County, New Mexico
- Author(s): Bachman, G.O.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-137
- Publication Date: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:148,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bernal, Chinle, Glorieta, Las Feveras, Naranjo, Ocate, San Andres, Sangre de Cristo, Santa Rosa, Wanakah, Yeso
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.