- Title:Map showing the glacial geology of Connecticut
- Author(s): Flint, R.F.
- Publishing Organization: Connecticut Geological and Natural History Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 47
- Larger Work: The glacial geology of Connecticut
- Publication Date: 1930
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 10' 0" N (42.1667)
- South Latitude: 40° 50' 0" N (40.8333)
- East Longitude: 71° 45' 0" W (-71.7500)
- West Longitude: 73° 45' 0" W (-73.7500)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.