- Title:Geologic map of the Santa Rosa quadrangle, California, 1:250,000
- Author(s): Wagner, D.L., and Bortugno, E.J.
- Publishing Organization: California Division of Mines and Geology
- Series and Number: Regional Geologic Map 2A
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
- West Longitude: 124° 0' 0" W (-124.0000)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Publication Order No.:RGM002A
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.