- Title:Stratigraphy of Paleozoic rocks in the Carlin-Pinon Range area, Nevada
- Author(s): Smith, J.F., and Ketner, K.B.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 867-A
- Larger Work: Geology of the Carlin-Pinon Range area, Nevada
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
- West Longitude: 116° 15' 0" W (-116.2500)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.