- Title:Geologic map of Pennsylvania
- Author(s): Gray, Carlyle, Shepps, V.C., Conlin, R.R., Hoskins, D.M., Shaffner, M.N., Socolow, A.A., McLaughlin, D.B., Geyer, A.R., Cate, A.S., Lytle, W.S., Bergsten, J.M., Miller, J.T., Wood, G.H., Jr., Arndt, H.H., and Kehn, T.M.
- Publishing Organization: Pennsylvania Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Map 1
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 16' 12" N (42.2700)
- South Latitude: 39° 43' 12" N (39.7200)
- East Longitude: 74° 41' 24" W (-74.6900)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 12" W (-80.5200)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Antietam, Buffalo Springs, Cape May, Cockeysville, Cuyahoga, Millbach, Pensauken, Pleasant Hill, Portage, Richland, Schaefferstown, Schuylkill, Sharp Mountain, Shenango, Snitz Creek, Tumbling Run, Wakefield
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.