- Title:Cenozoic deposits of southeastern New Mexico and an outline of the history of evaporite dissolution
- Author(s): Bachman, G.O.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Journal of Research of the U.S. Geological Survey V.4-2
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:555,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 58' 1" N (32.9670)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 103° 4' 1" W (-103.0670)
- West Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.